A punch is a Japanese superhero manga series that begins around the life of Saitama, a superhero who is bored with his powers because he is able to finish off any opponent with a single punch.
A punch was created by “ONE”. The manga was released in mid-2012 and became such a favorite that it already had an anime version in late 2015.
Fans are waiting for the third season of A punch release, which is expected to launch on November 25, 2022. Many gamers are turning to manga-inspired Roblox games while waiting for the release of the upcoming season since the platform offers a wide variety of games. Luckily, there’s an exact game they could be looking for.
exploring A punch-title inspired by Roblox, A Hero’s Destiny
A Hero’s Destiny is a very popular Roblox game created by “Wrongful Studios” in March 2021, and was recently updated in July 2022. The anime-inspired Roblox game has had over 102.9 million hits and count 277,859 favourites.
In Roblox’s A Hero’s Destiny, players will assume the role of the character who seeks to grow stronger and become more powerful. Players in this Roblox game can gain abilities by using the game’s lucky spins to eliminate enemies and gain more power on the journey to greater strength.
A Hero’s Destiny is one of the best A punch Roblox games among the many others available on the gaming platform mainly due to its versatile nature and simple gameplay.
As players progress through the Roblox game and gain more combat abilities and strength, they can choose to take on increasingly difficult quests. They can also battle with other players to see who is the strongest among them.
Fighting all other fighters and completing quests in Roblox’s A Hero’s Destiny will make any player a seasoned fighter.
A class in Roblox’s A Hero’s Destiny is a certain set of abilities that can be obtained through the class changer. There are a total of 22 classes in this Roblox game and 20 of them are available. Additionally, each individual class has four movements and also an alarm clock. It also comes with a passive ability sometimes.
A single spin on the in-game class changer will cost the player either 35,000 yen or 25 Robux.
The class any player gets is influenced massively if they have a Luck Game Pass, which basically increases the chance of the holder getting a higher ranked class, thus reducing the rate of receiving a lower rarity class.
Another amazing Game Pass a player can invest in is Super Rebirth which gives all classes exactly the same rarity level making it easier for the player to get Unreal classes (0.00004% chance). This currently goes up to 100 rebirths.
The rarity of classes in Roblox A Hero’s Destiny is as follows – common (73.4%), uncommon (22.9%), rare (3.5%), legendary (0.1%), mythical (0, 02%), Unreal (0.00004%) and Unobtainable – which includes Gogeta and Gunslinger, which are admin-only.
The list of classes in Roblox A Hero’s Destiny, from least rare class to most rare, is as follows:
- Watch dog
- metal bat
- Drak Esper
- arcane knight
- hero hunter
- bing bong
Enemies and bosses
In order to progress, level up and become more powerful in Roblox A Hero’s Destiny, players must complete quests and also defeat enemies and bosses. Below are the enemies and bosses along with their punch damage, threat level, and health.
The enemies in the game are:
- Criminal. Heath: 35, Damage per hit: 500, Threat level: Wolf and Yen: 10.
- Criminals in armor. Health: 250, Damage per hit: 25, Threat level: Wold and Yen: 10.
- Mosquito. Health: 1150, Damage per hit: 225, Threat level: Tiger and Yen: 50.
- Unnatural. Health: 4000, Damage per hit: 555, Threat level: Tiger and Yen: 50.
- Werewolf. Health: 5000, Damage per hit: 1005, Threat level: Tiger and Yen: 50.
- empty. Health: 16 billion, Damage per hit: 1 million, Threat level: God and Yen: 20,000.
The bosses of the game include:
- Crabbing – Damage: 100 per punch, Health: 750 and Recommended Strength: 5,000+
- Hammerhead shark – Damage: 100 per punch; Health: 750 and Recommended Strength: 5,000+
- king of the seas – Damage: 5690 trample, 4255 green orb; Health: 75,000 and Recommended Strength: 25,000+
- Sonic – Damage: 3,000 per punch, Health: 225,000 and Recommended Strength: 50,000+
- vaccine man – Damage: 7,500 per punch, Health: 500,000 and Recommended Strength: 100,000+
- Mosquito Girl – Damage: 3,500 per punch, Health: 800,000 and Recommended Strength: 200,000+
- Phoenix – Damage: First hit: 3,500; second hit: 8,000; third hit: 50,000, Health: 1,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 500,000+
- Carnage Kabuto – Damage: 11,000, Health: 3,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 2,000,000+
- Gouketsu – Damage: 45,000, Health: 15,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 5,000,000+
- Boros – Damage: 60,000, Health: 45,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 10,000,000+
- Psykos – Damage: 450,000 per punch; 1 million per orb; 1 million per beam, Health: 450,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 40,000,000+
- Saitama – Damage: 400,000,000, Health: 200,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 15,000,000+
- Bahiri – Damage: 1,000,000 per punch; 40,000 sword, health: 2,000,000,000 and recommended strength: 150,000,000+
- Clear – Health: 5,000,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 500,000,000+
- Fendstrum – Damage: 3,000,000 per sword strike; beam 15,000,000; double sword attack 7,500,000, health: 10,000,000,000 and recommended strength: 15,000,000,000+
- to cancel – Damage: 3,000,000 per punch; 1,000,000 per white orb; 3,000,000 Black Bomb, Health: 40,000,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 15 Billion+
- Were – Damage: 30,000,000 per punch, 150,000,000 Whirlwind Fist, 150,000,000 Fist of Flying Water, Health: 2,000,000,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 1 trillion+
- golden cum – Damage: 1,500,000,000 per punch, Health: 20,000,000,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 3 trillion+
- Sperm Platinum – Damage: 2,700,000,000 per punch, 1,400,000,000 per Blast Attack, 2,700,000,000 per Slice attack, Health: 40,000,000,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 6.5 trillion+
- Awakened Garou – Damage: 19,500,000,000 per punch, 1.9 billion to 3.9 billion per spiral attack (demon hunter class but dark), 5 to 5.4 billion per multiple dark punch, Health: 80,000,000,000,000 and Recommended Strength: 50 trillion+
Roblox A Hero’s Destiny players have ranks for themselves in this game. Ranks are cosmetic tags that are placed above the head of the player’s avatar. They can level up in the game by clicking the “Train” button on the screen or simply using the “Z” key to train.
The player’s avatar starts training immediately and increases its HP and levels up. A player starts at rank “D” in the game.
The different ranks of the game are:
- 0 – Rank D
- 50 – Rank D+
- 100 – Rank D++
- 200 – Rank C
- 300 – Rank C+
- 400 – Rank C++
- 550 – Rank B
- 700 – Rank B+
- 850 – Rank B++
- 1,050 – Rank A
- 1,250 – Rank A+
- 1,450 – Rank A++
- 1,850 – Rank S
- 2,250 – Rank S+
- 2,650 – Rank S++
- 3,450 – Tier X
- 4,250 – Rank X+
- 5,050 – Rank X++
- 7,500 – Champion
- 10,000 – Champion+
- 15,000 – Champion++
- 20,000 – Legend
- 27,500 – Legend+
- 35,000 – Legend++
- 45,000 – Demigod
- 60,000 – Demigod+
- 75,000 – Demi-God++
- 100,000 – Divinity
- 250,000 – Divinity+
- 500,000 – Divinity++
- 1,000,000 – Divine
- 2,000,000 – Divine+
- 3,000,000 – Divine ++
- 5,000,000 – celestial
- 25,000,000 – strong
Readers can use the above information to their advantage and keep it in mind. Players in the game can also redeem codes to get freebies and gain an upper hand over others. They are also advised to follow the official Twitter account of the game creator to keep up to date with new information released from time to time.