Yesterday during Microsoft’s E3 2019 presentation, a gameplay trailer was shown for the new game from Microsoft. Minecraft Mojang creators, which takes place in the same universe.
The new game, titled Minecraft Dungeons, is inspired by dungeon crawlers and can be played with up to four friends or alone if you prefer. You can find more information and watch the trailer below.
- dungeon creeper – Face new and evil monsters in this all-new action-adventure, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers.
- Multiplayer — Up to four players can team up and fight together in cooperative mode.
- Power on – Unlock dozens of unique items and weapon enchantments for devastating special attacks.
- Epic – Explore treasure-filled levels on a quest to eliminate the Arch-Illager.
- Choice – Fight up close and personal with melee strikes, stay behind with ranged attacks, or fight your way through swarms of mobs, protected by heavy armor.
- Mojang — The first standalone game developed by Mojang set in the Minecraft universe since “¦ well, Minecraft!
Discover a treasure trove of powerful new weapons and items that will help you defeat ruthless swarms of new and nasty monsters. Fight or flee through canyons, swamps and – of course – mines! Any adventurer brave enough or mad enough to explore this beautiful, blocky world will need to come prepared. So quick, get ready!
Once released, the game will come to PC, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Game Pass.
Minecraft Dungeons is currently slated for a spring 2020 launch.
Be sure to click here to learn more about E3 2019!
Minecraft Dungeons is an all-new game from the creators of Minecraft coming to PC, consoles, and Xbox Game Pass in Spring 2020.
Fight your way through an all-new action-adventure game, inspired by classic dungeon crawlers and set in the Minecraft universe!
follow me on Twitter.